Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh, THANKS !
The blog is freaking refreshing!
You know what, i've told you we're friends and you need to move on.
Guess what, you're not.
You insisted in staying in the world that i think it's full of crap.
3 years isn't the matter boy.
It's the matter of what you did 3 years ago and what happened after that.
Seriously, you should just cut the bullshits and stay away from my life.

Cause, i realise that i'm adapting life without you being my boyfriend.
I have my family to make me happy.
I have my mrM to make me happy.
I have my friends to make me happy.
So, see how much i've move on?!
And i think i don't need those craps from you to make me feel guilty and annoyed and destroy everything that i'm going through now!
Enough is enough!
I SAID IT - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

By all means, if you wanna do like what you text me.
Which is to be standing in front of my doorstep..
By all means, no one is going to stop you!
But just be prepared...
I'm no longer that soft hearted girl you know!
I may have lost everything to you, but i still have my pride and my life!
And your craps won't work this time round.
OKAY?!

Sorry, i've told you it's just friends before, but you make me changed my mind.
What about a total strangers now?!
=.= '








LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME LEAD MY LIFE ON MY OWN!

No comments: